Personal Training is about empowering clients to achieve their goals rather than just providing a hard, sweat inducing workout. That’s why when hiring a Personal Trainer, you should seek out an experienced and knowledgeable professional… LaW Personal Training
WHY PERSONAL TRAINING?
- LOSE WEIGHT IN ADDITION TO REDUCING BODY FAT LEVELS
- IMPROVE STRENGTH AS MUCH AS FITNESS
- RECOVERY DUE TO INJURY OR REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY
- INCREASE EITHER MUSCLE MASS OR MUSCLE TONE AND STRENGTH
- LIMITED TIME THEREFORE DON’T HAVE TIME TO GO TO GYM
- GET IN SHAPE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SPORTING EVENT TO PREPARE FOR
- LACK MOTIVATION TO EXERCISE YOURSELF DUE TO VARIOUS INFLUENCES
- TO BE PUSHED HARDER AND MORE EFFECTIVELY THAN CAN DO YOURSELF
- SEEKING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND GUIDANCE THAT YOU DON’T POSSESS
I’ve been a home specialist Personal Trainer since 2007. My entire professional career as a Personal Trainer has been dedicated to working with clients in their home environment. I’m yet to encounter a house or flat that has been too small. You’d be surprised how little space we actually need!
I have worked with an incredibly diverse range of clients, from a 5 year old with cerebral palsy, aspiring sports stars, males and females simply looking to lose weight and get fit, to elderly clients wanting to stay fit and active
Whatever your age, gender or assumed fitness level I can help you achieve your goals. Sessions are tailor made and always varied to help get the best out of each and every client. Some clients need support, others a kick up the proverbial backside – I’ll decide which category (maybe both eek) you best fit in to during our consultation and throughout the initial training sessions. After 10 years I have the ability ability to recognize the right approach for each client, as a result ensuring optimum performance.
PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
- Train with a partner. Many clients find working out with a partner (spouse/ friend/ other family member…) to be an effective option many of our Personal Trainers offer joint session options. It can be a more cost-effective measure due to clients splitting the total cost between 2 people. It can also be more challenging as clients can compete with someone else to push them even harder. Or It’s a great options due to maybe being more fun to work out with a partner.