One to One Personal Training / Train with a Friend / Group Fitness Classes
Tailor-made Personal Training sessions brought to the comfort of your own home. All necessary equipment provided. Nutrition guidance.
WHY CHOOSE PERSONAL TRAINING?
- LOSE WEIGHT IN ADDITION TO REDUCING BODY FAT LEVELS
- IMPROVE STRENGTH AND FITNESS
- RECOVERY FROM INJURY OR REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY
- INCREASE EITHER MUSCLE MASS OR MUSCLE TONE AND STRENGTH
- LIMITED TIME- THEREFORE DON’T HAVE TIME TO GO TO GYM
- GET IN SHAPE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SPORTING EVENT TO PREPARE FOR
- LACK MOTIVATION TO EXERCISE YOURSELF
- TO BE PUSHED HARDER AND MORE EFFECTIVELY THAN CAN DO YOURSELF
- SEEKING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND GUIDANCE THAT YOU DON’T POSSESS
PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
- Train with a partner. Many clients find working out with a partner (spouse/ friend/ other family member…) to be an effective option many of our Personal Trainers offer joint session options. It can be a more cost-effective measure due to clients splitting the total cost between 2 people. It can also be more challenging as clients can compete with someone else to push them even harder. Or It’s a great options due to maybe being more fun to work out with a partner.
- Group Sessions. I currently run a weekly fitness session for Dudley Road Girls Netball Team. We focus on improving strength, agility and endurance to maximum on court performance. New members are always welcome. Contact for details.
Previous group sessions include; a circuit class for teachers after school and a weekly body sculpting class during lunch break at a solicitors in Birmingham.
Personal Training in Birmingham, Solihull, Redditch, Kings Heath, Moseley, Harborne, Edgbaston, Shirley, Olton, Acocks Green, Hall Green, Bournville, Stirchley, Selly Oak, Hollywood, Wythall, Dorridge, Bentley Heath, Knowle, Longbridge, Rednal, Rubery, Lickey End, Barnt Green, and all surrounding areas.