Find your home specialist Personal Trainer
Hiring a Personal Trainer is no easy feat hence why LiveandWorkout have done the hard work for you. We have tirelessly vetted Personal Trainers across the UK, and brought together only the very best because that’s what you deserve. To be a Personal Trainer with LiveandWorkout, you must be dedicated, highly motivational, friendly and approachable, in addition to being extremely knowledgeable about health and fitness. Consequently, as a client, when you hire a Personal Trainer through us, you know you’ve hired the best Personal Trainer to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Personal Training is about empowering clients to achieve their goals rather than just providing a hard workout. Therefore, whatever your goals, our home specialist personal trainers tailor make all fitness programs to help get the best out of each and every client. Some clients need either support or a kick up the proverbial backside. Consequently our trainers have the ability to recognize the right approach for each client, as a result ensuring optimum performance.
WHY HIRE A PERSONAL TRAINER?
- LOSE WEIGHT IN ADDITION TO REDUCING BODY FAT LEVELS
- IMPROVE STRENGTH AS MUCH AS FITNESS
- RECOVERY DUE TO INJURY OR REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY
- INCREASE EITHER MUSCLE MASS OR MUSCLE TONE AND STRENGTH
- HATE THE GYM HENCE WHY YOU DON’T GO
- LIMITED TIME THEREFORE DON’T HAVE TIME TO GO TO GYM
- GET IN SHAPE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SPORTING EVENT TO PREPARE FOR
- LACK MOTIVATION TO EXERCISE YOURSELF DUE TO VARIOUS INFLUENCES
- Individual. Our trainer works on a one to one basis with a client and as a result that client being the sole focus of the sessions
- Train with a partner. Because many clients find working out with a partner (spouse/ friend/ other family member…) to be an effective option many of our Personal Trainers offer joint session options. It can be a more cost-effective measure due to clients splitting the total cost between 2 people. It can also be more challenging as clients can compete with someone else to push them even harder. Or It’s a great options due to maybe being more fun to work out with a partner.
Every Personal Trainer is fully qualified and also undergo regular training to continue to add to their skill sets to be the best personal trainer they can possibly be.
POPULAR LOCATIONS FOR YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER SEARCH
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR HEALTH AND FITNESS TIPS AND UPDATES
Your Personal Trainer will be fully qualified and furthermore insured.
Finally, all the Personal Trainers represented on www.liveandworkout.co.uk are self-employed. They are therefore not employees of Live and Workout Ltd. As a result, all fees are made payable directly to your Personal Trainer, and as such prices will vary depending upon the Personal Trainer.