Kettering Personal Trainer
Kettering Personal Trainer, specialising in at home personal training. Fully qualified and furthermore insured. Bringing mobile Personal Training to the comfort of either your own home or local park throughout Kettering and surrounding areas.
Personal Training in Kettering in addition to Corby, Wellingborough, Desborough, Rothwell, Burton Latimer, Rushden, Higham Ferrers, Thrapston, Ringstead, Raunds, Brigstock, Great Oakley, Market Harborough
DO YOU WANT TO?
- Lose weight, tone up, reduce body fat or increase strength and muscle mass?
- Improve fit for every day life or a specific sporting event?
- Improve flexibility and durability to recover from or avoid injury?
- Understand the importance of healthy nutrition and as a result improve your eating habits?
- Discover a hidden love of exercise?
- Know that rain or shine your personal trainer will turn up and make sure you exercise without accepting flimsy excuses?
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR KETTERING PERSONAL TRAINER?
- Accessible, friendly and professional approach
- Tailor made personal training programs
- One to one, train with a friend or group sessions in your home or at a local park
- Consultative approach to fully understand your needs, goals and ability levels. Each person is different, so learning about the client straight away is essential to providing a successful training program that is results driven
- Flexible training times to suit you
- All equipment brought to you. As a result, you don’t need anything – except a willingness to listen, learn and maybe even laugh along the way.
Still not convinced Personal Training is the way to go? Try the best Bootcamp in Kettering, with Dwayne and his team at Kettering Rugby Club Limitless Training Club
All Personal Trainers on www.liveandworkout.co.uk are fully qualified and insured. They are also self-employed and therefore in no way employed by LiveandWorkout. All fees are consequently made payable directly to your PT. Prices and services may vary depending upon your PT.